Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hm.

I haven't posted in a while. Been incredibly busy. I would love to share some pictures I took of the cards I made and the dove that was sitting on the deck a few minutes ago. But alas, they need editing. And I don't have time for that right now. So later...


I got a giant planner. So hopefully I can "schedule" that in one day.


Also, another random fact, I rolled up my pant legs a little yesterday. And I liked it. I thought it would look a little funny since I'm the size of a 12 year-old (no, I'm not 12.). I guess I was thinking it would make me look shorter. But it didn't! Ergo, I was pleased. 


I'll prolly* have to do this from now on, since my pants are to short. It hides the fact that I don't like paying for new jeans. I mean, it costs a leg to clothe a leg. 


So I just thought I post this incredibly important info today. Thank you.

-

*Prolly is "probably" in Napoleon Dynamite terms. It is also the only way I can say "probably" now.

No comments:

Post a Comment