Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Exploring

   Today I went outside to sit on our new bench to do school. Mom was out there too of course (she's outside when ever the sun shines); so that meant the house was empty. Bunny (our cat) was alone and didn't have Mom beside her. She didn't know what to do. So she did the first thing she could think of. Whine. And whimper. And cry. You know, what she does best.
  So I slid the slid the screen door open that she was pawing at only to find she had no interest in venturing outside in unfamiliar territory. So I shut it. 
   Soon I hear he whining again. Well I thought I'll try one more time. So I opened the door once more and after a long time calling her to come outside, she slowly stepped down and walked to the tree on out deck. I shut the door for her, because she didn't shut it herself. How rude!
   So she sniffed around and acted like she had entered a whole new world where few people have entered. When little did she realize she had been staring at it out our french doors for more than 10 years. Typical her. 


Jett decided to join in on the party!

Side-Note: I'm hungry. (Dinner is coming and my stomach can't wait!) (But then again, I'm always hungry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment