Sunday, June 10, 2012

Goodwill

We went to Goodwill a few days ago. I'm not a fan of Goodwill. I mean, don't get me wrong, I believe there's some cute stuff in there. It's just... I just don't like it. I feel extra... germ-y when I go in there. I just try to touch as small of amounts of stuff as I can. I don't know why I'm like that at Goodwill and not the Village Thrift. It's just that Goodwill gives me the "heebie-jeebies", if you will.


So since I was bored out of my mind (well... I wasn't that bored. But it really felt like it.), I decided, 'You know what? I think I'll blog about this and how Goodwill gives me the creeps.' So ergo, I'm typing this now. 


I just so happened to have my camera so I thought I take some pics of the rather... interesting items and things I saw. "Enjoy" (SpongeBob voice :) )


1: I found this shirt... I have no clue what man would wear this (At least, I think it was a man's "blouse")
2: This dome thing-y leads to the entrance. It seems so... important looking for a Goodwill. I don't like it.
3: I found these boots. I kinda like them! They look like 19th century women's shoes they wore with those large, poofy dresses. 
4: I found this shirt and gasped! Love that it says "Yeah, I'm pretty super" I thought of my sister when I found this... she'd prolly wear it.
5: Saw this uber creepy baby doll sitting amongst the purses... talk about heebie-jeebies. Now you know why Goodwill makes me uncomfortable. (Do you see how its just staring... *shiver*)
6: Your welcome... I guess.
7: I managed to get some things. Always need to make sure they are washed...



Side-Note: Watching a movie and there's a horror movie preview. And the baby in picture number 5 is slowly getting creepier...

No comments:

Post a Comment