Friday, February 10, 2012

Pan to Bana in a comfy chair by the fire place knitting with her reading glasses and a cat. "Thank for joining us on Discussions with Bana."

*Cue intro music


"ACTION"


"Sponsored by today's Color: ORANGE. 


"Fact about orange: it's a lonely fruit. 
Pick an orange up at your local market or a crayon box.
Thank you. 


"Today's topic is yogurt (\ˈyō-gərt\). I'm going to be talking about what I did to my yogurt. How I made it my own. Because nobody likes plain old yogurt. Making yogurt fit to your needs is what should be done. Notice the picture on your TV screen.






"I added granola for some crunch. Because no ones likes liquid yogurt. I also added some delicious strawberries for color. Oh no, that aren't just for show. They had the summer twist you need against the cold, harsh and frigid yogurt. And to top it off I added heavens creation - chocolate. 


"But don't be fooled by this complex creation. Don't think it's a parfait. Let us look together and see what the definition of a "parfait" is."





par·fait 

 noun \pär-ˈfā\

1 : a flavored custard containing whipped cream and syrup frozen without stirring
     2
 : a cold dessert made of layers of fruit, syrup, ice cream, and whipped cream

"So as you can see, a parfait is made with ice cream. But I have selected yogurt as my choice. So my creation shall be called by it's proper title - Yofait. 

"Join us next time for the discussion on the topic of (insert topic here)."

"CUT"
Cue cliché music 

Sponsored by The Dogs Who Wear Costumes Foundations (DWWCF). 

"To help dogs in need of costumes. If you know a dog in need of a costume, please contact us at pawsrus@DWWCF.paws.orange.spot.max.cherrypie.fake.com or at our number 555.555.5555. That's 555.555.5555. Again, that's 555.555.5555. Thank you in advance for your generous donation." "With your donation you'll receive a photo and information on dog you provided with clothing he needed to help his or her self-confidence."




No comments:

Post a Comment