Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Newly Discovered

So I found this website called Polyvore. It's basically a website for people to share outfit ideas I guess. I just did my first outfit today. Though, it really isn't an outfit. I was just testing it out and exploring the site. So I made more of a art piece, I guess you could say. 


But the cool thing is it gives you hundreds of item pieces and tells you "wear" (sorry, I just had to make that joke) to buy them. So this dress in my "thingy-do" that I made is from dorothyperkins.com and is $55. So if I ever get a spare $55, I may buy this dress because I love it so much. But I hate ordering clothing online because I can't try it on. Anywho, that's besides the point. 



I think I'm going to like this site. But it's just another time waster, so I don't know how often I'll use it. But I will try to use it because I like fashion and I can style outfits, which is what I do best. The only problem is I'll never get to wear it. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment