Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Always Struggle With Coming Up With Titles. So I guess I Shall Consider This One.

Today's word is: Odious


I wanted to start this post out with a word of the day. I've had this word in my head all day. It just keeps repeating itself. Odious, odious, odious, odious, odious, and so on until I say it out loud.


Now on to the second reason I posted. Idol.


Yes American Idol. I only know of one person that objects to watching a second of this show. And that's my sister. But I don't blame her. I wouldn't watch it either but somehow, every single year of the 10 years it was on, I watched it. Even when I didn't want to. I just did. And this year I watched it again. Even though my favorites all go home first and the one I didn't want to win wins, I still watch it. I think the reason why is because we have for almost 11 years. It was a part of my life that I look back on. I look back at each year I watched and saw how little I grew (I just got a kids menu about 2 weeks ago, she didn't even ask), how much anticipation I had to come home and watch it, practically yelling at the judges, yelling at the contestants. There's something about watching Idol that makes me reflect on the fact that another year has passed.
   I'm not a big fan on change. I mean, I always sit in the same seat, I always sleep the same way, I always study my book in rainbow order, and the list goes on. So I think cutting out Idol that's been with me for 10 years would be to much of a change for me.


And now I realize how easy it is to blab on a blog.


Here's a cat.






No comments:

Post a Comment