Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Beatles


"Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Di, Life Goes On."

I edited this today. I had this song in my head for a few days. But I thought it was a fitting verse for the things that have gone on recently. When something bad happens in your life, sometimes you just got to say, "life goes on." Perhaps that's why it was stuck in my head...


"Hey Jude"
"Take a sad song and make it better."
"For you well know that it's a fool who plays it cool by making his world a little colder"

I also edited this today. This song is always in my head. I have certain songs that are always in my mind and I'll shuffle through them everyday. 


But this is also fitting for things that have happened recently. But in general I just wanted to make this because I love these lyrics, they're one of my favorite lyrics of the Beatles, and just in general. I think they have a lot of meaning just in the few words. 


I think it's amazing that the Beatles music will never go out of style. Other artist come and go. But the Beatles have remained since they're start over 50 years ago. They had such an impact on how music is made today that all music should be credited to them! 


But sadly there are still people who don't know the Beatles and perhaps won't listen to them just because they're "old." But good music is timeless. Good music's never forgotten. Music has the power to travel generations and to live on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment